EXO|E System (Treats 10 Patients)
SAVE 38% ON EVERY ORDER
(1) 10-Patient Kit of the EXO|E Revitalizing Complex Line
Each Patient Treatment Includes:
- 5 Days of D|TOX
- 1 EXO|E In-Office Treatment
- 5 Days of RE|PAIR
The EXO|E Revitalizing Complex line is a patent-pending, formulated set of organic plant stem cell secretory factors that include exosomes, liposomes, proteins, peptides and anti- inflammatory factors. EXO|E is an ideal and natural treatment to combat, reduce, and even reverse common signs of aging.
The EXO|E Skin Revitalizing Complex is totally natural. The exosomes are derived from plant stem cells widely known for their anti-inflammatory and restorative properties.
Integrating EXO|E into Your Practice:
EXO|E can be used in combination with a procedure such as Microneedling, RF Microneedling, skin resurfacing procedures, or incorporated into patients’ own home skincare regime.
EXO|E is for all skin types, promoting a more radiant, hydrated and even-toned complexion. It visibly reduces the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in firmer and smoother looking skin.
EXO|E is a 3-Step Process:
- D|TOX helps prepare the body’s ideal environment for the cell signaling processes it uses to fight inflammation and restore equilibrium.
- EXO|E is a concentrated loading dose of stem cell factors including exosomes, liposomes, growth factors, anti-inflammatory factors, VegF and thousands of additional factors per application, leading to enhanced rejuvenation results.
- RE|PAIR reinforces the work of EXO|E with ten additional applications of exosomes, liposomes, and the full complement of stem cell factors found in the biological process of healing.
Why Choose EXO|E?
Billions of exosomes and thousands of active plant-based stem cell secretory factors per application
Far greater cell signaling from the full course of treatment enhancing the aim and course of any aesthetic treatment
Stimulating collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid toward a healthier and more youthful looking appearance
What are Exosomes?
Exosomes are found in stem cells and are responsible for cell-to-cell communication. Properly applied, they can stimulate delivery of proteins, lipids, and metabolites to nourish cells resulting in healthier looking skin from the inside out.
What are Liposomes?
Liposomes transport vitamins and nutrients into the skin, additionally leading to visibly healthier looking, revitalized skin.