Two-Day Ultrasound Course, February 9-10, 2024
Beginner Ultrasound, February 9, 2024Intermediate Ultrasound, February 10, 2024
The Stella Center Facial Ultrasound Courses | Beginner
Focus on basics of ultrasound imaging, techniques, and facial ultrasound anatomy. Course is held at the Stella Center in Seattle, WA.
- Clinical applications of ultrasound in cosmetic medicine
- Basics of ultrasound physics and imaging, grayscale and doppler
- Hands-on - Devices. Optimizing greyscale and doppler image
- Tissue layers appearance on ultrasound. Fillers recognition.
- Hands-on - Ultrasound anatomy: Lateral cheek, masseter, buccal fat, facial artery and vein
- Hands-on - Ultrasound anatomy: Lower face, chin, lips, midface, nasolabial fold, piriform space
- Hands-on - Vascular mapping and filler recognition
- Ultrasound-guided injections
- Hands-on - Ultrasound-guided injections
The Stella Center Facial Ultrasound Courses | Intermediate
Covers facial anatomy in detail and correlates to clinical applications and ultrasound-guided injections of filler and hyaluronidase.
- Recap - Basic ultrasound, optimizing image, tissue appearance on ultrasound, filler appearance, vascular mapping
- Hands-on - Vascular mapping. Main vessels and foramina
- Ultrasound anatomy of the upper face. Applications for temple filler, forehead filler, glabella filler
- Hands-on - Anatomical mapping. Upper face, temples, forehead
- Management of complications. Vascular occlusion
- Anatomical mapping. Midface, tear troughs
- Management of complications. Ultrasound-guided dissolving, nodules vs. filler, malar edema
- Hands-on - Anatomical mapping, ultrasound use for injections. Lower face, chin, lips, jaw
- Devices and imaging review
- Live injections
The Stella Center Facial Ultrasound Courses | Ultrasound Immersion (6 CME Credits Awarded)
Join Dani Sher, PA-C, and Dr. Stella Desyatnikova for a full day of education from two of the most respected ultrasound experts in the aesthetic field.
Dani & Dr. Stella have combined the power of their ultrasound brains to deliver a top-notch educational experience that includes a combination of didactic coursework and hands-on application. If you've been searching for an in-depth course to get familiar with ultrasound or you are eager to enhance your skills and begin incorporating more advanced techniques, this is the workshop for you!
This course will cover:
- Mapping facial anatomy with ultrasound
- Practical novice applications and hands-on learning
- Faculty favorite advanced techniques
- And so much more…