Non-Surgical BBL Bundle with Radiesse
This complete guide to building a Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program comes with everything you need from both business and clinical perspectives to get started with offering it in your practice. Learn best practices for building this new offering, injecting Radiesse, expert advice and recommendations, and more.
The all-inclusive bundle includes:
- 15 Boxes (30 Syringes) of Radiesse+
- Hands-On, Regional Training in Charlotte, NC
- Set of 4 Video Training Guides (access via online link)
- 26-Page Practitioner Program Guide (printed material will be shipped directly to you)
- 11-Page Patient Consultation Guide (printed material will be shipped directly to you)
- 12-Piece Practice Marketing Launch Kit (access via digital download)
- Set of 3 Patient Consent and Release Forms (access via digital download)
15 Boxes (30 Syringes) of Radiesse+
Radiesse is an injectable implant composed of smooth calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres (diameter of 25 µm to 45 µm) suspended in a sodium carboxymethylcellulose gel carrier. Radiesse is approximately 30% CaHA and 70% gel carrier by volume. This hybrid filler form is used as a biostimulatory agent rather than a volumizing filler, to improve skin quality and firmness in facial and corporal areas.
CaHA gel has also been shown in studies to stimulate the recreation of a broad spectrum of soft tissue architecture, including the production of predominantly type I and type III collagen, increased elastin production, and the promotion of angiogenesis.
Hands-On, Regional Training in Charlotte, NC
Join MedShift for an immersive training session led by Be Her founding member Bridget Williamson, PA-C, in the heart of Charlotte, North Carolina. This is a comprehensive injector’s training that will cover the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment and more.
At this workshop, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience with advanced injection techniques.
- Learn how to evaluate candidates for the treatment.
- Learn how to set expectations for your patients.
- Learn BBL treatment best practices to maximize your ROI.
Video Training Guides
This comprehensive series of videos developed and guided by Bridget Williamson, PA-C, allows you to learn the fundamentals of the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment at your own pace, anywhere you’d like.
Our digital resources cover techniques, best practices, and troubleshooting tips, ensuring you feel confident and competent in administering the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment in your practice.
This comprehensive series of videos will be provided to you via online link and includes:
- Planning for the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment
- The Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Consultation
- Performing the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment
- The Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Post-Procedure
Practitioner Program Guide
A provider-facing guide that will help you and your team provide the best possible experience and results for your patients. This extensive 26-page guide covers:
- Procedure Background
- Indications and Contraindications
- Patient Selection
- Consultation and Expectation Setting
- Photography Guidelines
- Marking Do’s & Don’ts
- Treatment Supplies
- How to Determine Your Doses
- Advanced Treatment Strategies
- Pricing to Maximize ROI
- Treatment ROI Benchmarks
- Frequently Asked Patient Questions
- Frequently Asked Provider Questions
Patient Consultation Guide
This in-office, patient-facing consultation guide can be used to educate candidates on the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment during their consultation. The consultation guide covers:
- Procedure Background
- Treatment Key Benefits
- The Science Behind the Treatment
- Real World Before and After Photos
- What to Expect from Consultation to Post-Treatment
- Patient Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions
Practice Marketing Launch Kit
Maximize your ROI with a suite of professionally designed, customizable marketing materials. These resources are crafted to help you showcase your expertise and attract new patients seeking the perfect non-surgical solution. This digital download launch marketing kit includes:
- Counter Card and/or Flyer
- Social Media Content
- Introductory Email Campaigns
Patient Consent and Release Forms
MedShift has developed patient documents to help you as you start your Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program. This digital download package consists of three important patient forms, including:
- Treatment Informed Consent
- Model Consent and Release Form
- Testimonial Consent Form
About the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program:
Introducing the Non-Surgical Booty Lift - An Injectable BBL Treatment developed and guided by Bridget Williamson, PA-C.
Build a new revenue stream in your practice by introducing a Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program using Hyperdiluted Radiesse dermal filler to improve the volume and/or texture of the buttocks area through a non-surgical injection.
- Learn how this new treatment will elevate your practice and increase your revenue overnight.
- Create a new revenue stream by kickstarting the hottest new non-surgical body program in your practice...we’ve given you all the tools you need to do it!
- Give your patients an exciting, non-surgical body rejuvenation option that will keep them coming back.
- Gain new patients with a new non-surgical body treatment.
- Maximize your filler sales and ROI with a safe and effective non-surgical body treatment.
About Bridget Williamson PA-C:
Bridget Williamson PA-C is a master injector, injectable trainer, and national speaker for medical aesthetics who has over 13 years of experience in the medical aesthetics field. She has served in multiple roles throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Indiana, where she had her own successful medical spa. Bridget helped establish the Be Her community to join forces with other like-minded women and further her mission of making the world a more beautiful place, and serves as a master trainer for MedShift and the Be Her community.