Non-Surgical BBL In-Person Training
Join MedShift for an immersive training session led by Be Her founding member Bridget Williamson, PA-C, in the heart of Charlotte, North Carolina. This is a comprehensive injector’s training that will cover the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment and more.
At this workshop, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience with advanced injection techniques.
- Learn how to evaluate candidates for the treatment.
- Learn how to set expectations for your patients.
- Learn BBL treatment best practices to maximize your ROI.
About the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program:
Introducing the Non-Surgical Booty Lift - An Injectable BBL Treatment developed and guided by Bridget Williamson, PA-C.
Build a new revenue stream in your practice by introducing a Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program using Hyperdiluted Radiesse dermal filler to improve the volume and/or texture of the buttocks area through a non-surgical injection.
- Learn how this new treatment will elevate your practice and increase your revenue overnight.
- Create a new revenue stream by kickstarting the hottest new non-surgical body program in your practice...we’ve given you all the tools you need to do it!
- Give your patients an exciting, non-surgical body rejuvenation option that will keep them coming back.
- Gain new patients with a new non-surgical body treatment.
- Maximize your filler sales and ROI with a safe and effective non-surgical body treatment.
About Bridget Williamson PA-C:
Bridget Williamson PA-C is a master injector, injectable trainer, and national speaker for medical aesthetics who has over 13 years of experience in the medical aesthetics field. She has served in multiple roles throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Indiana, where she had her own successful medical spa. Bridget helped establish the Be Her community to join forces with other like-minded women and further her mission of making the world a more beautiful place, and serves as a master trainer for MedShift and the Be Her community.