Nitronox Plus® 50/50 is a compact demand flow nitrous oxide and oxygen delivery system that is cleared by the FDA. Nitrous Oxide is a safe and effective sedative agent that is mixed with oxygen. This is used during procedures and treatments to help patients relax and feel more comfortable.
HOW DOES NITRONOX PLUS® WORK?
Nitronox Plus® 50/50 delivers a fixed N2O/O2 mixture (50% nitrous oxide and 50% oxygen), which is inhaled through a mouthpiece or mask, that allows your patient full control through self-administration. Patients breathe normally through their mouth, and within a few minutes they will start to feel the relaxing anxiolytic effects of the gas mixture. The effects wear off within 5 minutes after the last inhalation of the mixture.
- Rapid Onset and Short-Acting: the demand flow option is safe and provides patients with control over their own pain mitigation. This reduces recovery time and improves throughput.
- Improved Patient Care: Nitrous oxide relaxes and provides comfort for patients – improving patient satisfaction scores and reducing their downtime.
- Cost-Effective: Consumable costs are low, reducing staff needed for patient monitoring and allows practitioners to complete procedures more efficiently.
- Safety on/off nitrous oxide key lock mechanism and safety function test button.
- Internal but accessible demand valve that has a lower inhalation cracking pressure, making it easier to function for a wider spectrum of patients.
- Audible low gas pressure alarm and easy-to-read visual gauges showing real-time gas line and mixture pressures for added safety.
- Adult and pediatric applications.
- Meets infection and control standards and is manufactured and services in the USA.
- Nitronox Plus® 50/50
- 24 Breathing Circuits
- 24 Mask Mouthpieces
- 12 Nose Clips
- 10 Yoke Washers
- 1 Nitrous Oxide Monitoring Badge
- 3-year warranty
Nitronox Plus® can be utilized across a wide range of applications requiring pain management and/or minimal sedation in hospitals and physician offices. It is ideal for short, minimally-invasive and non-invasive procedures where there is a need for pain management or minimal sedations. Applications include – but are not limited to – hair injections and grafting, cosmetic procedures, PRP treatments, liposuction, botulinum injections, and vein procedures.
This model allows the healthcare professional to choose an ideal pain management setting that best fits the needs of the application and the patient. Nitronox Plus® also includes several enhancements and new features to the previous Nitronox® model.