Non-Surgical BBL Practitioner Training Guide and Forms
MedShift has developed patient documents to help you as you start your Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program.
Practitioner Program Guide
A provider-facing guide that will help you and your team provide the best possible experience and results for your patients. This extensive 26-page guide covers:
- Procedure Background
- Indications and Contraindications
- Patient Selection
- Consultation and Expectation Setting
- Photography Guidelines
- Marking Do’s & Don’ts
- Treatment Supplies
- How to Determine Your Doses
- Advanced Treatment Strategies
- Pricing to Maximize ROI
- Treatment ROI Benchmarks
- Frequently Asked Patient Questions
- Frequently Asked Provider Questions
Patient Consent and Release Forms
MedShift has developed patient documents to help you as you start your Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program. This digital download package consists of three important patient forms, including:
- Treatment Informed Consent Form
- Model Consent and Release Form
- Testimonial Consent Form
About the Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program:
Introducing the Non-Surgical Booty Lift - An Injectable BBL Treatment developed and guided by Bridget Williamson, PA-C.
Build a new revenue stream in your practice by introducing a Non-Surgical BBL Treatment Program using Hyperdiluted Radiesse dermal filler to improve the volume and/or texture of the buttocks area through a non-surgical injection.
- Learn how this new treatment will elevate your practice and increase your revenue overnight.
- Create a new revenue stream by kickstarting the hottest new non-surgical body program in your practice...we’ve given you all the tools you need to do it!
- Give your patients an exciting, non-surgical body rejuvenation option that will keep them coming back.
- Gain new patients with a new non-surgical body treatment.
- Maximize your filler sales and ROI with a safe and effective non-surgical body treatment.
About Bridget Williamson PA-C:
Bridget Williamson PA-C is a master injector, injectable trainer, and national speaker for medical aesthetics who has over 13 years of experience in the medical aesthetics field. She has served in multiple roles throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Indiana, where she had her own successful medical spa. Bridget helped establish the Be Her community to join forces with other like-minded women and further her mission of making the world a more beautiful place, and serves as a master trainer for MedShift and the Be Her community.